Since about a week ago, Ellie has been sleeping much better at night. She is only waking up once or twice in the night. That is wonderful! After about 7 months of waking up every 2 or 3 hours, John & I were at the point of exhaustion. I think Ellie is on a growth spurt right now, which is partly why we switched to formula at night. This means Ellie & I are on the path to weaning completely, which is a little sad, but mostly I am thankful for the sleep! We can tank her up right before bedtime, then again around 3am..... and then we sleep!
Did I mention I like to sleep?
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ellie mysteriously started sleeping better after her night at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I can't explain it, but perhaps she should spend the night over there every once in a while--just in case.
Good one John..... Kids always are better for others than they are for their parents! Allie was consistently sleeping through the night at 7 months, so hopefully Ellie will be there soon! It makes such a world of difference.
When Ellie wakes up at 3 or 4 in the morning, she is HUNGRY!! I can't imagine a time when she will not want a bottle in the middle of the night, but I don't mind getting up once to feed her. Once is not bad at all.
Post a Comment