We are starting on a new adventure. This weekend we go potty shopping. Ellie has her little potty seat that fits over the regular seat, but that requires one of us to lift her up. Ellie is a big girl and likes to do things herself. A new potty would be easier for her to use and would better match the potties at her school.
I am definitely ready to be finished with diapers! There will probably be a few accidents, but that is okay. Learning is a process.
2 comments:
This is the age I started Allie, and although it took longer to potty train at this earlier age (I didn't train Drew until 2 1/2 and Allie was right at 20 mths) it was worth it, it took 10 VERY LONG DAYS, but after those ten days she was trained. Sure there have been a few accidents now and then, they really have been few and far between and its AWESOME not to buy diapers anymore!! I am now trying to decide at what age Allie won't need a pull-up at night, Drew was probably closer to 3, and although Allie goes through nap-time dry 95% of the time, I am going to wait a bit longer to try overnight!
Kids are so funny, Drew would only use a potty chair for 3 or 4 months and Allie refused the chair and only likes the one that goes on the big toilet!
We may have to pimp Ellie's potty. She still likes the "Elmo Potty" sometimes. We may be on the lookout for Elmo stickers.
Post a Comment