We took the plunge!
Ellie's enthusiasm for underwear has returned and we've decided to go with it.
I sent her off to daycare this morning with a bag full of underwear and extra clothes. I'm not really sure how the day is going to go.
Ellie seems to be excited about the process, but......
I don't think these would have been my choices, but the ladies at daycare refer to bodily functions as either "making a yellow" or "making an alligator." Ellie gets one M&M for a yellow and two M&M's for an alligator.
I don't know what the school's stance on the "let it mellow" issue might be.
Monday, March 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
that is hilarious about the school names..... Allie is too busy yelling "I need to pee-potty or poop-potty" around these parts LOL...
as for the let it mellow issue, I will buy energy efficient "super-flusher" toilets, but I cannot stand to let it mellow.....
Post a Comment