Up to date with Ellie Rose

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I just wanted to get some coffee



Alisa can be sneaky. Saturday morning she asked me if I wanted to go for a walk to the Coffee Break. I like coffee. I like taking walks, especially with my ladies.

I should have known Alisa had ulterior motives.

Alisa's secret plan was that she wanted to search garage sales for a new end table. Thankfully, we didn't find one, but I was walking around carrying a wheelbarrow, a carseat, some chairs, an umbrella in case of rain....

Unlike Mick Jagger, apparantly I am a beast of burden.

Why am I so happy about that?

3 comments:

Alisa said...

yes, John found more garage sale deals than I did! We also picked up a hammer, some baby shoes, and shirts for me and Ellie.

ChaosIsAFriendOfMine said...

You took all that stuff with you to go garage saling?

john said...

You never know what you may need.

Post a Comment