Yesterday, I caught Alisa making a spreadsheet of Ellie's naps. I'm not going to say that this is a little crazy, but.... I guess once an accountant, always an accountant.
Ellie saw her first concert yesterday. Mr. Stinky Feet is big with the toddler set. He does a good job of getting kids involved.
There is a little more than a week before John goes back to school. Back to school time is the best time of the year.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ha! That is pretty funny... first keeping track of the poos, and now naps. Love all the new pics too - it has been too long since I have visited your blog!
love the new photos....as for the spreadsheets of naps thats hilarious..... whatever works!
Alisa and I have different strategies for photos. I post just about everything and she's a bit pickier.
I do have to work on the redeye, though.
Post a Comment