Up to date with Ellie Rose

Sunday, August 29, 2010

18 month stats

We took Ellie to the doctor last week for her 18 month checkup. She is now 32 and 1/4 inches tall and weighs 22 lbs 15oz.

It was a good checkup, except we learned Ellie had a double ear infection. Poor girl! And we had gotten her ears checked the week before, so this one popped up fast.

We are going back this week to see if the medication has helped. And then we have to decide if we want to keep treating this medically or try tubes (surgery). They say its a 15 minute procedure, but I'd still like to avoid it.

2 comments:

ChaosIsAFriendOfMine said...

Both my boys have had tubes. Let me know if you have any questions about it - I hope Ellie doesn't need them but if she does, it wasn't a bad procedure at all.

I can't believe she's 18 months old already!

Melanie said...

My cousin is debating the same thing with her 13 mth old.... hope she feels better soon!

Post a Comment