Up to date with Ellie Rose

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Please don't pet the geese


Whew! Long time no post. Well, this was my first official full week back at work, and Ellie's first full week at daycare. I think we both did pretty good. I think I like my job better after having a break from it. It's crazy as usual, feels a little like I never left. Except they implemented something called LEAN while I was gone, so now I need to clean up my cube.

Sometime I'll take a picture of Ellie playing at daycare, when she starts playing more. Both of her regular teachers/caregivers are very nice, which has made the transition easier.

We took Ellie on her first official trip to the zoo today. We forgot about pictures while we were there. While we were having lunch with Aunt Katie, we saw a family encouraging their three year old to go pet a goose that was wandering around. Who doesn't know that geese aren't very friendly? Katie was a responsible zoo employee and warned them.
This picture shows Ellie getting ready for her zoo trip. Maybe the war paint helps to ward off the geese.

2 comments:

ChaosIsAFriendOfMine said...

I can't believe those parents!! I'm still traumatized from being swarmed and attacked by geese as a child.

Ellie was so good in the meeting this afternoon!

Renee and Scot said...

I still have nightmares about the swan my dad made chase me.... and I was 16!!

Post a Comment