Ellie is one month old today!! We went by the doctor's office for a weight check, and she is up to nine pounds. So she is gaining well. We had a nice day today - we went for a walk, and took a couple of naps.
It's been a month of great adjustment, but I can't imagine our lives without her. No one tells you how hard the first couple of weeks are (or maybe they do and you don't believe them). I think we are starting to get the hang of this stage of Ellie. She is starting to be more alert, which is great. It is fun to interact with her.
The first picture above is from the hospital, the second is from today.
3 comments:
so sweet........love the pictures
Glad to hear Ellie is doing good and that you got outside with her yesterday. It was beautiful!! (We went to two parks and Drew even caught his first fish of the season!!) Hope to see you all soon! Have a great week!
She's really starting to fill out! That second picture is so sweet - I love peacefully sleeping babies. She's adorable!
Post a Comment