Today was a stinky day for Ellie. When Alisa told me Ellie's bath would be ready in a couple of minutes, I figured I would be prepared. I undressed Ellie and took off her diaper. Just as I was walking into the bathroom with the cutest naked baby in my arms, I felt it. Ellie left a stinky streak on my shirt and down my pants leg. It was absolutley disgusting, but I had to laugh. I feel like I have a little more Dad cred -- and a story to tell the boys she brings home some day. Alisa really wanted to take a picture of me covered in poo. I think that with a quicker handoff, someone else would have been slimed.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have laundry to do.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
now that is funny! My son "found" his first booger yesterday......yeah he wiped it on my shirt..
Well, Alisa certainly though it funny.
I guess it is a measure of my love for Ellie that she is the only one who can poop on me without my getting mad.
HA!! That is hilarious!!! Sorry John - but I enjoy your sense of humor in your writing!
That's great! Maybe she is just marking her territory. Amelia shot poop in her dad's face the first week we had her home. Her way of telling him to hurry up OR ELSE! Poop stories are the best! I bet you will have many more before you know it.
But why did her poop turn green? It took a turn looking like runny saag paneer without the paneer. Pooping chunks of paneer would at least make sense considering her diet.
Post a Comment