
Actually, Grumpy Ellie is just about as cute as Happy Ellie. But she is aware that there are photos of her out there which have not made it to this blog and that frustrates her. So if you have pics of our Ellie, email them to us and we'll add them to the flickr stream.
Thanks!
2 comments:
Happy St. Patty's day little cute as can be, one month old Ellie!!! I just opened up my google reader after a long (but GORGEOUS) morning at the parks (yeah one park was not nearly enough on a day like today!!!) and was thrilled to see a new post. I forgot to take my camera out when I was visiting you guys (and I am always looking for more practice), sorry bout that.
Hope things are starting to roll a little smoother, I know by one month things were starting to get easier with Drew....with Allie....ummm not so much!
Cute picture!!! Happy one month Ellie!!!
Post a Comment