Up to date with Ellie Rose

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A new addition


It was a bittersweet day on Monday as I traded in my 99 Alero. She was a good car, and I was a little sad to give her up. But it was getting to the point where things were just starting to break down, and with Ellie I wanted to have a reliable car. So we bought a 07 Honda Accord. Seems like a nice enough car.


I think the best thing about buying the car, is that then we were done looking for the car. We made 5 excursions to dealerships throughout the process, and with Ellie sometimes they were challenging. Plus I wanted to test drive a few cars and compare, and the dealers want you to shell out $$$$ after one short test drive.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice car. I like that color. Hopefully I will be getting my minivan soon!

ChaosIsAFriendOfMine said...

So shiny - I like it!

Melanie said...

congrats on the new car! I love hondas

Post a Comment