I suspect the days of nonchalantly strolling to the curb with one half-full bag of trash on a Friday morning are over. It's too bad. I like to consider myself somewhat environmentally conscious.
Thursday, March 5, 2009
we're double bagging it now
I suspect the days of nonchalantly strolling to the curb with one half-full bag of trash on a Friday morning are over. It's too bad. I like to consider myself somewhat environmentally conscious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gosh you just hit on one of my big "guilts".... I always feel bad about trash when I have a kid in disposable diapers (but obviously not bad enough eh?)..... I console myself by telling myself that I had Drew out of all diapers earlier than a lot of parents do these days, but still I hate thinking about it.
I've also found that sometimes the sound of water running in the kitchen sink has a magical calming effect. Again, I feel guilty, but...
I dug Alisa's soothing white noise machine out from under the bed and charged up some batteries for it. I'm hoping it works equally well. We'll see.
Ha! Well -- I suppose a while off the environmental bandwagon is alright.... you can always hop back on once outa diapers! And of course, it is what you teach Ellie that will have a lasting effect :)
Post a Comment