It would seem obvious that snaps should go on the front of a shirt--obvious, but wrong. Alisa tells me that the cute little bunny rabbit is actually on the front. I don't think this is the first time I've made this mistake. Fortunately we don't go out in public much, so no one will know.
6 comments:
I have good timing.... new post! Repeat after my son "tag goes in the back".....he tells me this daily while he is getting dressed, I want to scream "and who do you think taught you that!" but I refrain! I am often annoyed by how baby clothes are so often not made for ease of changing.... this is why mine practically lived in "sleep in plays" (and I laugh that they are called that because aren't they just footie pj's? I think its supposed to make us (ME) feel better about having them live in them all day ...and all night).
Oh and I just have to say (because you just can't get enough posts from me right?), I love all of Ellie's hair! Allie is having hair envy.
Travis STILL puts the boys clothes on backwards!
I am so glad you didn't put that embarrassing moment on the internet!
Baby clothes, especially girlie clothes, make no sense to us men. So occasionally, we dress them backwards, to prove that the woman makes the clothes, not the other way around.
I'm not certain who thought up putting snaps on the back for baby clothes. We had a few of these given to us when Eo was a newborn. They were quickly put in the donate pile and we have avoided them ever since.
Jason, do you really think anyone pays attention to these postings on the intertubes?
Post a Comment