We're waiting for Alisa's doctor to come by and okay us going home. I think it's going to happen, but if we stay here one more night, that would be okay too.
Really, who would want to give up this luxury. Alisa gets her meals delivered to her bed. Just look at that yummy whatever with the mushroom on top. Gourmet!! Thanks to Sarah and John for making a Panera run. That was the best meal all week!
I'll have to give up the wonderfully comfortable recliner that has become my bed. By the way, that is not my pastel pink primate in the chair. It is Gorgeous, a gift from Drew to Ellie. Thanks Drew (and Grandma).
2 comments:
You would be ok with another day???? ACK, I cant stand the hospital, not that they weren't good to me, but I hated it, with Allie I even went home a day early (had her via c-section on a friday was home sunday morning).... but I just wanted to be in my own bed!
Actually, the hospital was kind of nice. The room was very peaceful, and I had a nice view of the park. I just had to work on nursing Ellie, and John and the nurses brought me all of the ice water I could drink :) . And we didn't have to clean.
John was going a little more stir crazy though. And since we were all doing well, there was really no reason to stay another day.
Post a Comment