Here are some photos of John and Ellie. He is becoming an expert at diaper changing and bundling her up like a little burrito.
Labor was an interesting process. We got to experience several forms of it - being induced, laboring without drugs, laboring with the epidural, and a C Section. I never thought we'd end up with the C section, but it turned out ok. Not something I would recommend just for fun! But very much worth it for a healthy baby.
It has been nice to spend a few days in our little hospital room, getting adjusted to being parents. The hospital is very busy, but no one bothers us too much. Ellie is doing really well, we are both working to figure this breastfeeding thing out. She is usually in a pretty good mood. When she does get fussy, John can usually calm her by walking around with her making shhhing noises.
Looks like she is waking up now!
2 comments:
so where are the pictures of MOM! I wish I could have come with Jen last night, but I want to be 100% healthy first!!
He looks like a natural! She is so sweet - I can't wait to meet her.
Post a Comment