It's been a while since we've posted, but we're still here.
Ellie is growing and learning and developing her own opinions.
Who am I kidding? Ellie's always had her own opinions!
Ellie is a little shy, which according to her means that you don't want to talk, but I'm hoping she grows out of it.
I'm often surprised when she displays knowledge that I didn't realize she had.
We are looking forward to a trip to see the Nutcracker in December. Ellie loves ballerinas. We'll see whether we can sit quietly and watch through the entire performance.
3 comments:
We are so gonna need more photos than this!
Alisa's family took some photos and we'll provide a link to them when we figure out how.
Oh my - she does have a lot hair!!! She is beautiful - and so is her name. Congrats to all of you!
Post a Comment