We have to leave in a moment to go have Alisa's staples removed. Ouch! I've tried suggesting that piercings are in and she should leave one or two, but she's not listening. I can't blame her. Piercings freak me out. I've never been motivatied or brave enough to get one myself.
Whenever I had a loose tooth, my Grandpa would offer the services of his trusty pliers. I'm pretty sure he was kidding, but I never called his bluff. Alisa isn't much into DIY. At least she'll have a cool scar to make Ellie feel guilty about.
1 comments:
Hope they came out as uneventfully and pain-free as mine did (though my staples came out before I left the hospital with the first one and the second one I didnt get staples). As for the scar, you might want to photograph it (maybe not NOW) if you want to guilt Ellie with it later, after Drew I had no scar, I mean NONE the nurses in the O/R when I was having Allie even questioned me because they couldnt believe I had already had a c-section!
Post a Comment