Up to date with Ellie Rose

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to that other life



I had almost a week to be a stay at home, 24/7 dad. It was great. There were challenges, but that's why they call it the toughest job you'll ever love. Maybe that's the Coast Guard? Army? Navy? Whatever. It's the most important job I'll ever have, but now I have to go back to waiting tables, because that pays the bills. I went back to school yesterday, because that will eventually allow me to retire from waiting tables. Some day I'll have a regular schedule and we can have dinner time as a family......

But for now I'm working on a paper for Comp. The paper is poop, but I have developed a higher tolerance for poop lately. And at least my daughter is cute!!

Is the pink boppy cover too much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment